You know the feeling when a new recipe is coming together just beautifully? Or when you’re having the perfect gin&tonic with the perfect company (yes, my dear brother, I mean you)? Well, I’m having one of those days. And no, no new recipes. And no, no g&t (yet). Today Living on an awesome shoestring has been nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
So very happy and flattered! Huge thanks to Helen for the nomination. I ❤ her blog so it’s really nice to see the feeling is mutual.
So, here are the rules:
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
And here are my seven facts:
1. I’m completely obsessed with rice milk ice cream. I often walk to the nearby little shop on the hill with my dogs and lounge there on the grass while I eat three in a row. The woman in the shop calls me her “dear little addict”. (Eva – Lien just likes them like a normal person-)
2. My favorite country in the whole world is New Zealand, and sometimes, I wish I’d been born a Kiwi. (Eva)
3. I want to travel the world- Just call me Fogg! (Lien & Eva) and write about it. (Eva)
4. I want to go rescue bears in Croatia this summer (Lien) but I love other furry creatures as well (Lien & Eva)
5. I am the proud owner of two rescued border collies and trying to weasel in a third dog. (Eva)
6. I spill things. Constantly. Annoyingly. Embarrassingly toddleresque (My beautiful new white silk shirt? No longer white). (Lien & Eva)
7. I want to hitchhike to the south of France this summer and learn how to surf… for free! (Lien & Eva)
And now for our nominations… These blogs have been an inspiration for me in very different ways.
In no particular order:
My French Heaven